Grants and Contracts
Updated: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 10:36 PM
Terry G. Glagowski, Ph.D.
- "Computer Network Analysis CAD Tool," Sep.
1994 - Dec. 1995, Kreager Associates, Inc, Pullman, $29,000. (13J-5705-2003).
- "Automatic High-Level Circuit Synthesis of Analog
/ Digitial Integrated Circuits (The Circuit
Designer's Apprentice)," Aug. 1990- Aug 1993, $150,000, NSF Center
for the Design of Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits (CDADIC 89-3).
- "Enhancement of the HP 11836A 0.3 GMSK Modulation
Measurement Software Package," Hewlett Packard Corporation, Spokane, WA., May-Oct 1990, $22,804. (13J-3820-2621).
- "Subcutaneously Implanted Electronic Sensor
Systems", with Mark Manwaring, Kim Manwaring, submitted to Spokane Intercollegiate
Research and Technology Institute (SIRTI), Feb 1995.
- "A Physician / Pharmicist
Office Medication Management Model Using Expert System Technology",
with Larry VanDerLinde, white paper submitted to
Spokane Intercollegiate Research and Technology Institute (SIRTI), Oct
- "Information System for Drug Administration",
with Stan Weber, white paper submitted to Spokane Intercollegiate Research
and Technology Institute (SIRTI), Oct 1994.
- "IVASD: An Integrated Application for the
Scientific Visualization and Analysis of Earth Science data,"
submitted to NASA with Battelle PNL, July 1993, not funded.
- "Automated Synthesis of Analog Circuits from
Abstract Specifications," white paper submitted to Army Research
Office, with M. Manwaring, May 1993, not funded.
- "Curriculum Development in Software Engineering
and Ada," submitted to Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
(DARPA) with Boeing Company, University of Washington, Oregon State
University, University of Alabama, (Huntsville,) October 1991, not funded.